[Fwd: Need info concerning '76 MG Midget]

To: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Need info concerning '76 MG Midget]
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:32:46 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I saw this on the newsgroups, could be nice for somebody... And what the heck
does he mean with that "where I'm living" crack, somebody forget totell me
something about Dallas?
Patton

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html