Chicks digging something or other...minimal LBC content

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: Chicks digging something or other...minimal LBC content
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 00:28:20 +0100
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OK Nory, you're right...they don't.

And my lovely wife will attest to the fact that this is the only time I
ever use the word 'chick' other than in reference to baby chickens.

The history --->

I once knew a guy who did a lot of lame things under the pretense that 'the
chicks dig it!'.  He was such a schmuck that I took this on as one of my
catch phrases, usually used to describe something utterly ridiculously
stupid, or something which could be good but is done for completely wrong
reasons.

i.e.: "I'm putin' nitrous and fender flares on my morris minor cuz the
chicks dig it!"

CTP