Re: 2 questions

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 2 questions
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:46:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Please answer these two questions I have:
>
>a. On a HAN8 MkIII Sprite what is the heater
>intake hose attached to behind the grille? It cannot
>be an air valve assembly because the air valve on this
>car is between the heater and blower motor.

It fits over a metal stub tube, the "inlet". It is held on by a large
circular clip (like a huge hose clamp). It's easiest to see this by jacking
up the car and removing the right front tire.

Good luck,

Jeff

Jeff Boatright    __o_\__           '65 Austin-Healey Sprite
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/sprite/sprite.html