Re: Conclave 98 Update

To: bsegui@sbccd.cc.ca.us
Subject: Re: Conclave 98 Update
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 20:15:27 EST
Cc: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, healeys-digest@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< Ron.........You mentioned in your e-mail that you were looking for cars
 that Donald was associated with, but you did not mention that you were
 looking for any Sprites.  Hope this was an oversite. >>

Sorry for the oversite.  Wouldn't want to leave them out.  I have three of
them myself.  Nothing that I would want to see displayed at Meadow Brook yet.
Maybe someday.  We do have several Sprites already under consideration
including a Sebring Sprite.  Just an oversight on my part.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Ron