'79 springs

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '79 springs
From: Jeff Sharpe <jsharpe@501studios.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:40:10 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm beginning to suspect the same.  After rearcing the driver's side, we
were back up for a while, but it's slumped again.  Other's on the list have
suggested that the front coils are relatively simple and cheap to replace
(unlike the 'B'),
and it's a good bet that they're shot, too.  So, right now it's just a
matter of $$, but I think it's going to be springs all around.

Good question about the wheels.  I see what looks like an
abnormal amount of camber on the front wheels    ie:    /  ---  \  , but
have been going on the idea that we have to get the car to sit straight-up
and level first.  What do you make of this?

Thanks,

Jeff