Re: hazardous

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Subject: Re: hazardous
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:10:50 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In the US hazrd lights are required to be ona separate relay and flasher
unit.  You need the relay, or all the current needed to power all four
bulbs must run thorugh your switch.

the second frpasher unit, is IMHO just good sense, if the flasher goes
out, you still have your directional signals, or if you use the same
type of uniot for both applications, you can switch the flasher to the
circuit in heed of it at the moment.

Hazards shouldw work even with the ignition off.  After all ifyour car
is stuck in the roiadway and you have to walk for help, do you want to
leave the key with it?

Greg