FCC and Email

To: alan fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Subject: FCC and Email
From: William Chapman <bchapman@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:03:29 -0500
Cc: amy <itturner@cococo.net>, bruce <smyth@aol.com>, bruce berlin <bberlin@wow.com>, Don Laws <donlaws@webspan.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, gary speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>, george marinos <GMari58175@aol.com>, greg clarici <clarici@pe.net>, Jack Kinslow <jkinslow@bbn.com>, James B Dalglish <leaker@Exit109.com>, jeff burns <motorheadx@aol.com>, jim spring <chick@injersey.com>, Joe Meccia <joeymec@Exit109.com>, john van b <britcarnut@msn.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

READ READ READ...........I deleted the long list that accompanied this
E-mail. Very Important for the Future of the internet!!!!!

    Subject: TELEPHONE INTERNET CHARGES
      Date:  Sun, 11 Jan 1998 16:51:31 +0000
      From:  franke10@bellatlantic.net
        To:  TDW@CYBER-QUEST.COM, Virginian <pwimsey@win.bright.net>,

READ THIS! READ THIS! READ THIS! READ THIS!

Our local telephone company has filed a proposal with the
FCC to impose per minute charges for your internet service. They contend

that your usage has or will hinder the operation of the telephone
network. It is my belief that internet usage will diminish if users were

required to pay additional per minute charges. The FCC has created an
email box for your comments, responses must be received by February 13,
1998. Send your commentsto isp@fcc.gov and tell them what you think.

EVERY PHONE COMPANY is in on this one, and they are trying to sneak it
in just under the wire for litiagation.

Let EVERYONE YOU KNOW hear this one. Get the e-mail address to EVERYONE
you can think of.

isp@fcc.gov

--
Bill Chapman