heater is fixed !!!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: heater is fixed !!!
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:45:27 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I finally managed to solve the heater puzzle.
This weekend I removed the blower motor only
to discover the flap inside the interconnecting
metal tube was incorrectly adjusted.

Fixed it in no time, installed the proper air
hose and clips (the PO had 2 kilos of insulating
tape there!) and you should see the dust that was
blown through the ducts for the first time in
God knows how many years...

If only I could find *wire* clips here, but, hey,
let's not be that picky. Thanks to all the people
who helped.

Evangelos
66 Sprite