Re: Tight bearings

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Tight bearings
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:07:47 -0600
Cc: Jim Hill <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
GB,

This is indeed true. When Burt first drove the car on Saturday, it had the rain
tires on it...goodyear radials. He seemed to enjoy it, but since it was touring
on a wet track.... he cpouldn't drive too hard.

Next day, back on the Hoosier Street TD race tires... he drove one lap, came
back in with a sprained sphincter. The car scared the hell out of him. And he
was going at a 4:00 pace... try 3:02's and see how much fun it is...

WST