All VB Dealers

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: All VB Dealers
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:36:44 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm ready to send a large order to VB so would like to hear from all of you
who are dealers.  Let me know your terms and why I should order from you.
Do you ship to me or does the order come stright from VB?  If I return
something, who do I return it to? Do I pay shipping from VB or from you?  If
I qualify for free shipping from VB do I get it from you?  Please eMail me
with the details, I'm putting the order together and will send it to all who
respond for a quote.

Larry Miller