Re: Help with 2 WS Quest.

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: Help with 2 WS Quest.
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:39:59 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello, Barry.

(1)  Yes, there are gaskets there.
(2)  I used chassis grease on mine - the same stuff used to lubricate the
kingpins.
(3)  The back side of the door caps should have two studs that go through
holes in the door and have nuts/washers securing them.  These studs are
attached to a small flat plate that slides into a groove on the back of the
door cap.   With the door panel off, stick your fingers through the
available holes and up behind the door cap.  You should feel a stud at the
front and one at the rear.  When you get the caps off, be sure not to lose
the studs, because they can slide out of the groove.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"

"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain