Re: Cam/timing question, 1500

To: mumford@rpi.edu, will_thane@email.msn.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cam/timing question, 1500
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 06:41:17 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Will--

Remember that my engine is a 1275, so what I said might only refer to a 1275
which has timing marks on each sprocket that must be aligned with the stock
cam--I was advised by an LBC mecanic that the timing marks on the 1275
sprockets would be aligned differently due to the different cam grind.   That
is the reason for the included timing disc in the Kent cam kit.  With the
1500, I really have to plead ignorance.  Eric may be completely correct.  Wait
and see what the balance of 1500 guys have to say on the topic.  I will be
interested as well.  Thanks Eric for youir input.