BRAKE CYLINDER PISTON

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BRAKE CYLINDER PISTON
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 17:21:46 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My Bugeye now has a set of 4 beautifully restored front wheel brake
cylinders, but I am short one little part.  As you might suppose, it's not
a part sold by VB or Moss.  I'd rather not buy a whole new cylinder.  (Yep,
the restoration has long since burned a hole in my pocket.)

What I need is the STEEL PISTON-WITH-A-CAP that goes between the
brake-adjust-gizmo and the rubber-driver inside the wheel cylinder. The
Bugeye has four of them, all the same, one in each front wheel cylinder.
If you ever replaced the whole cylinder, you may have this part lying
around.

Willing to pay something (state price), and I'll send a stamped addressed
envelope.

Thanks,

Daryl