Re: Air filter (was Slow Oil Pressure)

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air filter (was Slow Oil Pressure)
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 18:08:10 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In the same light, I use Wix air filters on the Bugeye (incorrect HS2
carbs).  Same fit as the stocks or the NAPA that the PO had on when I
picked the car up, but twice as high.  They look great, have about twice
the surface area.  Pick up the longer bolts at Ace.  $2/filter, maybe $2
for the 4 bolts.  I forget the first digit, but the last four are "2372"
(too lazy to look right now).  First time I bought them, the boys at the
parts counter had a ball with the cross-ref for a Toro ride on mower
filter.

Ron

-