Midget Radio??

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget Radio??
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 19:44:46 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers:

I have been rebuilding all of the Midget interior and I am now ready
to put it back together.  The old radio that is in the console is shot
and I am going to replace it with something a little more modern.  The
opening is 7 1/8 long by 2 1/8 high,  there is seemingly nothing to
mount anything to.  The old radio (not original) was more or less held
in with foam and one screw through a strap to the bottom of the
console. It rattled and was always sliding around.  What type of radio
and mounts are others using that are solid and still fit in the
console?

Thanks,
--
Mark