FW: Re[2]: Spriterush

To: spridgets
Subject: FW: Re[2]: Spriterush
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:30:09 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
[BOUNCE spridgets@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 96  global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 99]

     Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:58:11 -0500
     From: Bob@itgonline.com (Bob)
     Subject: Re[2]: Spriterush

Jeff,

I noticed you are from Chesapeake VA, and you will have to pass
through the No. VA area on your way to Spriterush.  I am trying to get
several owners together to travel together to Spriterush.  I live in Fairfax,
VA
and would like to offer you a place to stop and take a driving break and team
up with us.

Let me know what your plans are.

Bob Magnotti
59 RHD 5 speed Sprite