Sprite HAN9U81092 G For Sale

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sprite HAN9U81092 G For Sale
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 18:59:26 -0500
Cc: "healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
While returning from a business trip today, I spotted this Sprite for sale.
 It is located 10 miles north of the Potomac River Bridge on US 301
(southbound side)  in Maryland, south of La Plata.  The car appears to be
in decent restorable condition, with the following noted:  paint is red,
faded to orange, with BRG showing through in places;  interior (tan seats)
looks pretty good; left window winder broken off, badge missing from hood,
and one tail light lens is missing; rostyle wheels; top was covered with a
sheet of plastic.  There was no one around, so I don't know if the car
runs.  The number to call is (301) 932-1033.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ8L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain