America's True Daredevils "LBC owners"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: America's True Daredevils "LBC owners"
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:23:07 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In watching the news with Brian Williams on both CNBC & MSNBC, there was
a interesting report on what may be even a bigger danger to LBC's in
America than the Brit's taking them back to the UK. If my memory is
correct that a front end collision with a Sports Utility Vechice (the
infamous SUV) you are 30 time more likely to die than the SUV owner. In
a side collision you are 50 times more likely to die than the SUV owner.
I can only presume that the stats are much higher for us LBC owners.
Will this make me turn around and sell my beloved Midget. HELL NO.
Wether its walking a tightrope, driving Leman's, climbing Everest, now
LBC ownership is a deathdefying feat every time we take it on the road.
And like the tighrope walker that would fall if he looks down, I'm going
to watch out for these "Predators of the Road", but in no way let them
hamper my enjoyment of my Midget.

Fred Krampits
"Adventurer, a True Thrill Seeker"