Re: Help with the new Midget

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <transerv@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: Help with the new Midget
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 98 08:25:58 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On 2/14/98 8:52 PM so and so  Frank Clarici said. (And I quote)

When I got stuck down Front Royal way (Skyline Drive) I ended up with a
Honda battery It is about 6" thick instead of the normal about 8". Look
for a battery for a Civic. Plenty of cranking power just not as big.

Good Luck
Larry Macy
78 Midget