Re: oil filter

To: dwoerpel@wi.net, Vllas@aol.com
Subject: Re: oil filter
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 17:52:32 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Alex, It appears that I gave you a bum steer .  I thought you were refering to
a sideways oil filter.  But,my dear friend Bob Evans straighted me (and the
oil filter) out.  Sorry if my response was misleading.  Here's teh apology I
sent to Bob when he told me I goofed.

george marinos

Sorry Bob, of course your right but I didn't read it that way.  I thought he
was refering to a sideways filter which of course is not correct.  Although
the angle of the filter is indeed tilted....it definetly isn't sideways.
ANyway, Here's another example of how different people read the same things
different ways.  Will of course appologize to him directly and explain that I
thought he was refering to something entirely different.  I feel bad when I
screw up like that.

humbly,

george