Re: easy come, easy go : SOLUTION FOUND

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: easy come, easy go : SOLUTION FOUND
From: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:35:41 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> I am sorry, that's my fault.

i agree.  you'realwaysletting your yapper ramble onabout stuff, ulix.

kidding. ;)  forgivemy lack of spacesbut my right spacebar thumb is ina
cast (broke my rt wrist snowboarding).

The rubber fuel hose connecting the steel fuel line above the tranny had
rotted and cracked.  I broke it off, peeled the crust rubber off the
steel pipe, and nudged the new end onto the pipe again.  runs fine now.
bought new hose and will attach this weekend when time allows.

thanks all,

eric

 __.o,\____  *       Eric Mumford          *   ('v')  -> BA-KUK!
/__ \ /  _ ) *      mumford@rpi.edu        *  ((   ))