Re: Midget Conspiracy?

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Midget Conspiracy?
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:05:50 -0500
Cc: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ok ok...I'll admit it.  I am one of the many spreading the midget
doctrine around the net.  There I said it.  But the strange phenonmenon
going on with my fender in said picture was brought on not by the
swerving of my midget, but by the swerving of an oncoming truck, who, in
possible disbelief at seeing almighty midget, decided to make a left hand
turn right where my fender happened to be.  But that's what happens when
you pour your hard earned time, money, and energy into rebuilding the
engine.  Thank goodness for receipts, though.  But that's another
story...

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes