Re: Oil Pumps

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pumps
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:49:59 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rich

I can't help with your problem but as near as I can tell Mini Mania only has
parts for Midgets that have Spridget engines. I would like to say that Mini
Mania is one of many companies with a presence on the web who advertise
their eMail address all over the place, but don't respond .  I don't know
why they advertise their address, seems like a waste of ink and typing.
Just tired of companies that do this. I suspect that they monitor this list
so if you are there are you listening?

Larry Miller