Re: trans oil

To: Vllas@aol.com
Subject: Re: trans oil
From: grunt14@juno.com (Carl E Elliott)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 12:15:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I am using AMS OIL Synthetic gear oil in everything rear tranny, And
their motor oil I am very happy with there stuff. Call them
at1-800-956-5695 Central time. They ship to your home or can steer you to
a local guy. Its not cheap, But I am a bus mechanic and we used Delval A
symthetic oil for years, Then in a move to cut costs the co went to
regular oil, We had so many tranny and engines go that it made a believer
out of me.
Carl E.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]