vacum advance hook up

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: vacum advance hook up
From: Vllas <Vllas@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 01:28:55 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
hi,

please help with this question....
the tube for the vacum advance, is it attached to the rear or the front carb?
when i got my bugeye, both carbs were off and dismantaled.
while i'm at it...can you give me an idea of how the line is routed. i seem to
have two "p" clips. one has a long tail and one a short one and i can"t figure
out where they attach.

to all those who helped me with the routing of the fuel lines to the carbs and
the heater hose, i wish to thank you all, however, the fuel line i have is
made of steel and is not flexible. i"ll just have to choose between heat or a
non-running engine. (lack of fuel) as both lines cannot occupy the same space
at the same time.

thnak you all...waiting for replies

alex