Re: Split dash

To: TRIPPY <RTRIPLETT@FAB9.intel.com>
Subject: Re: Split dash
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 15:11:37 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Trippy,

I would go with the kit.  It is not just vynal, but a hard fibre plastic
vynal look alike.  I used it on the B and looks much better than the
P.O.'s black tape cover.  I believe if you just covered it with vynal
the crack would show through unless you were to fill it somehow.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's)  & puddles (60 Frogeye)