Re: Mutual Spridget sighting!!!!!!!!!!

To: Tim Osborne <timos@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Mutual Spridget sighting!!!!!!!!!!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 22:00:25 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
YES!!!!

Hi Tim,
that was I in my (also) '67 Sprite (basilica blue).
What a day it was, too.  Summer for one day.
I just went down to the store and on the way there I passed an american
clunker with a license plate frame "I'd rather be driving my Austin
Healey Sprite".  Of course I passed and honked and waved - then, on the
way back, I see your beautiful red Sprite, paint sparkeling (looked
freshly washed).  My car totally dirty, but MY top was DOWN :-)

What a great idea to ask on the list.  I have seen one or more white
Sprites in Seattle before, also on the list?

How about we meet up some time?
Ulix

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Tim Osborne wrote:

> Someone beeped at me this Saturday near Ravenna Ave. in Seattle as our two
> LBCs passed each other - was that someone on this list?  Sorry, I was too
> stunned to respond in kind. ;)  Nice looking car, BTW.
>
> I'm gonna love the upcoming sunny days - my first year with the Sprite.
>
> tim
>
> 67 Sprite MK IV
> Woodinville, WA

                                                           '67 Sprite