Conclave 98 Question #2

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Conclave 98 Question #2
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 09:11:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Saturday March 14th,  I've been asked, "What happens if I mail my Registration
in Today and the Post Office doesn't post mark it until Monday the 16th".  I
guess my first answer is why did you wait so long?  There is an alternative
though. Your can register on line.  If you have a friend that wants to
register that is not on line tell them they can register on your computer.  As
long as they Register On Line by Midnight Eastern Standard Time March 15th
they will be in under the bell and won't be charged the additional $30.00 late
registration fee.  They will have until March 22nd to mail in their check,
money order or Credit Card No. (with signed authorization) the same as you
will.  Call your friends that you know are planning on going to remind them to
register for the savings and a chance in the Registration Raffle.

Register on Line at  http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html

Ron Mitchell
Conclave 98 Web Master