Nose For Triumph TR-3

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@autox.team.ne
Subject: Nose For Triumph TR-3
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:36:48 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a friend who runs a Restoration shop who has the nose for a Triumph
TR-3.  It is the largemouth nose and is in excellent condition--has been
dipped and sprayed with epoxy primer.   He said it has a couple of very minor
"dings" from being around the shop but is excellent in condition.  I am not a
Triumph guy so I don't know much about these but for $700 firm,  and his
comparing the price to those in catalogs, it seems to be a steal.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me and I will send you his phone number.

-----David
     '67 Sprite MKIV, Victoria, aka, Vicky