Satisfied Customer

To: "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Satisfied Customer
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:44:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just a plug for my favorite parts house, British Parts Northwest, (503)
864-2001.  He's always been strictly Triumph and 1500 parts, but they now
carry a large inventory of 1275 engine parts. Saved me roughly 35% on a
huge order vs. the prices and inflated shipping costs from Brands X and Y.
All parts TRW, Rover, Borg and Beck, etc.  He even offered an exchange on a
hot cam (for $68) if I didn't like the effects.  He's not doing racing or
real high end stuff yet, mostly stock stuff.  The owner's remarkable lack
of short term memory is also very entertaining.

No affiliation whatsoever, your mileage may vary.