Assorted 1500 questions

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Assorted 1500 questions
From: Mymgmidget <Mymgmidget@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:27:42 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ok, Here Goes;

Puttin the engine back in and am arguing over which way the oil cooler adapter
goes!!  Who runs an oil cooler in the 1500 ??   Bought the cooler. Came with
hoses and adapter and radiator.   I have a spin on filter. does the
adapter(oil cooler) screw onto the spin on adapter or do you put it directly
on the block ??? Were the hell do you put the radiator, one hose is only about
16 inches long ??

Another question...   I stripped the differential drain :-(   How do I get
that out ???

Boy, Im starting to hate this car !!

Thanks for all ya help, This list sure is great.
Thanks,
Mike