Ignitor

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ignitor
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:32:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Spridgeteers,

Northern Auto Parts (800-831-0884) is selling Pertronix Ignitor Lu142 units
for $51.75, about half of retail. They have one left in stock but obviously
can get more. Shipping is $6. I'll let you know how installation and
performance goes. Pertronix specs the LU142 for use in the spridget 25D
distributor. This is also the unit that Moss sells for this application.
Moss says that they will have theirs on sale in Spring if you want to wait.

Jeff

PS: Illogical rule #1: If it's not raining when you're set to go, don't put
the top up. Disregard all forecasts, your previous personal experiences,
and the threatening clouds overhead. Following this rule, I've gotten wet
once in a year of daily driving topless.

Jeff Boatright        Sprite MkIII           __o_\__
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/index.html