'76 Midget - side view mirrors.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '76 Midget - side view mirrors.
From: cfiddes@direct.ca
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:45:02 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <cfiddes@direct.ca>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi folks.

Having just painted my '76 Midget, I am looking for  a right side
view mirror.  I am looking for the rectangular mirror that mounts on
the right door, not the wing mounted mirror.

Anybody got one lying around that they'd like to trade or sell?  Even
if you don't have the actual mirror, I'd be interested in any of the
necessary bracketry for mounting.  I believe the mounting apparatus
is interchangeable between sides.

As long as I'm mentioning mirrors - can anybody tell me whether I can
replace the cracked mirror inside my left side view mirror assembly?
I haven't taken a good look at it yet, but I've got to believe that
it is doable.

Thanks in advance for responses.

Chris.
'76 Midget (Torch Red, thank you very much!)