Timed engine removal

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Timed engine removal
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:34:44 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Some of you were asking how long it takes to pull a Sprite engine and trans.

Tonight I timed it. From a running car to engine and trans out and separated it
took me 40 minutes.
That of course is me and it is not my first time, I was alone with no help.
Usually I pull it and replace it in about an hour or so but my brother was not
home (or he knew I needed him for another engine yank and didn't answer his
phone!)

Tomorrow night (if help arrives) I will replace the blown tranny and put it back
together.
And all 3 Sprites will be as good as or better then new just in time for Sprite
Rush.

--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98