ZS Carb Bypass Valve Diaphragm

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ZS Carb Bypass Valve Diaphragm
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:06:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All:

Just a quick thank you to everyone who responded to my request for a
source for a new diaphragm for my ZS Deceleration Bypass Valve.  With
your assistance, I was given two sources yesterday and ordered a new
diaphragm plus a *spare*.

I included the ordering information below in case anyone else needs one.
The oufit I ordered from was World Wide Auto Parts in Madison, WI; Peter
was very helpful (thanks again).  A gentleman did write with the Moss
part number and price.  He noted that I probably was quoted the price for
the entire assembly, and he was right, but I am willing to forgive Moss
on this one:  I normally get good service from them, and they have gone
out of their way to help me at times.

$9.50 each
Diaphragm, ZS Bypass Valve
POC:  Peter