Re: More Questions

To: Mymgmidget <Mymgmidget@aol.com>
Subject: Re: More Questions
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:58:15 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Mymgmidget wrote:

> My 78 1500 Midget was leaning to the drivers side.  Decided to replace the
> springs on both sides.  The car still leans to the drivers side.  I realize
> that at 6' 245lbs it'll lean when Im in it but not when Im standing behind it
> !!!!  Any suggestions ?   Oh Yea, I added the Spax setup also !

Mike,
did you compare the spring lengths before you installed them?
I just installed the Moss 340# front springs and now my car leans to the
left, it didn't before.  The difference is about 1.5cm (3/5").
Unfortunately, I didn't compare free lengths before I installed them.  I
will take them back out for other suspension work soon and will compare
them.  If they are different I might try to return them.

You could lower the right side by adding washers between the A-arm and
spring pan...

                                                           '67 Sprite