More cars and NOS parts

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More cars and NOS parts
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:06:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers

I got another pile of rust, this time a 72 Midget, the car is shot!
The engine is seized, but it is all there (what didn't rust away)
The best part is that the owner had a box of NOS parts in his basement.
Anybody looking for a charcoal canister NOS, original jack hole plugs, non asian
in BL box.
some misc Lucas, 1 clear parking lamp (sq body Sprite to 67) BMC + or- grd radio
(not new), water/oil gauge NOS, Lucas amp gauge, new, set of mirrors (I'll keep
them)
69 Spridget amber and red side reflectors, BMC windsheild-door rubber, Late
Midget center caps (Rostyle only have 3) Lucas headlamps which take a removable
bulb?? no glass with them.They are new. Misc side lamp rubbers, and I have other
stuff which may be from an MGB.

Oh yeah, the whole car, not for the faint of heart, $100 comes with a title!
Would make a better parts car, it is a major project. It's all there.

--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98