Re: Buy one get one free

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Buy one get one free
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:20:30 -0600
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank:

I just figured it up! You will still be about $20.000 short for the
Z3, better think it over.   Besides, even you probably wont be able to
fix the Z3. Just keep saying to your self "ninety dollars an hour",
"ninety dollars an hour".  I have been doing this for two years and my
wife still wants one.

Mark
Nashville

P.S. I'll give you $3000 for that yellow 60 Bugeye, I remember all the
problems you had with that motor. :)