Re: Buy one get one free

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Buy one get one free
From: FunE4MG <FunE4MG@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:52:27 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,
PLEASE do us all a favor and keep these cars 'till after Sprite Rush AND stay
on the Thursday evening chats....I know that there are more than one of us
that would miss your enthusiasm and expertise if you went Bavarian and left us
in the lurch....
While I can echo your desire for the Z3, I'd have to equate it's ownership
with moving into a condo....you don't have to mow any grass, but you also
can't have the fun of gardening unless you consider Chia Pets!!!!!

I think you should keep one...to at least bolster the mechanical education of
your offspring....

Cheers,
Tom Zylla
'60 Bugeye "Starbug"