RE: Anniversary

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Anniversary
From: Squeedlor of the Hill People <squeedle@khoral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:20:46 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Daniel Thompson wrote:

:0Cheers to that, I have some British beer in the fridge for special occasions.
:I will raise one today and one more on April 5th (the 40th birthday of the
:Bugeye in my garage!).

Hear hear.  I'm going to buy some just for the occasion (hey, I live alone
& there's none in the fridge).  Cheers and "first of the day" to you
Daniel, Reid, Frank, et alia.  Hell maybe I'll head down to O'Neil's pub
for lunch.

:0Daniel Thompson
:0AN5L 612
:0
:0Today, March 31, 1998, marks the 40th anniversary of the
:0beginning of production of the Austin-Healey Sprite.

:0Cheers!
:0Reid Trummel

Ta,
Shannon E. Wells                                URL http://www.khoral.com
'74 Midget
        If I had a dime for every dime I had. . .