Re: Zenith Year? AND Smog Control!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Zenith Year? AND Smog Control!
From: chuck ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 08:22:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes But ??

I really didn't mean to start a 1275 vs 1500 thread.
I'm still wondering about what smog stuff ought to go
from my 72 1275. The Air Injector pump is there
just for show, having been gutted. But there still is
something called a Gulp Valve, and there is still some
sort of crankcase ventilation system from the timing
case cover to the intake manifold, and there is still
this gross, spider-like hose-and-canister arrangement.
How much of this stuff really impedes performance?

chuck