Re: Steering wheel removal, plastic shroud

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel removal, plastic shroud
From: "Dustin Howarth" <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:51:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
While we are on the topic of steering wheel removal, I have a related
question.  What do you ohave to do to get the plastic shroud off of the
steering column (73 midget)?  two screws are easy to get, but there are two
more that screw into a bracket on teh column, and there is no clearance.
Do you have to pull the column or remove the dash?  that seems like a lot
of work to replace a piece of trim!

Thanks,
Dustin Howarth
'73 Midget 'Margo'  GAN5UD128862 G