RE: Don Adams' Tiger - WAS: LBC SOBRIQUET

To: "'Nory'" <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Don Adams' Tiger - WAS: LBC SOBRIQUET
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 08:57:44 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Leno does indeed have dozens and dozens of Classic cars. The only british car I
know he has is an XK120 Roadster. He is not allergic to "modernizing" his cars,
so the XK has a 5 speed, modern electrics etc. etc.

He is more into classic motorcycles and apparently has hundreds of classic
british bikes.

Letterman is a racing fan and part owner of an Indy car team. He has invited
Nigel Mansell, the Andrettis, Damon Hill, and Jacques Villeneuve on his show.
He is now collecting classic sports cars (quietly) and I know he owns a very
early Ferrari coupé.

So there you go.

Daniel

Don't remember the VW or the Fiat - They just never caught my eye like
the Tiger, I guess.

I think Jay Leno has some British cars.  He's a big classic car nut and
has quite a stable.

Don't know about Letterman though;  seems to be more like the '57 Chevy
type.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger