Re: Sacrilege, a bugeye Miata

To: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Sacrilege, a bugeye Miata
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 10:56:01 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My darling wife (a woman of taste and always one to be succinct) said:

"It looks like a guppy."

Based on facial expression and inflection, it was NOT a sentiment of
endearment.

RE: Miata stickers:  I'd bet if you make them, they'll sell like crazy!
Whaddayathink?  A little Mazda logo with a big red slash across it?  If you
post the idea to the MGs list, I'd bet Barney Gaylord would proudly slap one on
his car for every Miata he trounced in a gymkhana!  (Maybe a simiilar litle BMW
logo, too?)

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net

Jim Rowan wrote:

> http://pw1.netcom.com/~gt9823b/bugeye.htm
> Have a look at this site to see a Miata that has been fitted with Bugeye
> headlamps.
> What's that saying "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"?
> It really needs a grille though to have a proper look.
> Whatdayathink?

<Amusing story snipped>