Re: mystery valve buildup

To: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: mystery valve buildup
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 18:23:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Ron,

Thanks. It doesn't smoke all of the time, just on the odd occasion. So the
rings are pretty good. The seals looked really good but I had new ones here
so I replaced them just to be safe. The buildup is actually white and hard
almost ceramic in consistency. There was actually very little carbon build-
up and the intake valves were pretty much free of this crud. Another oddity
is that only exhaust valve #4 had the buildup in the back side.

Thanks,

Robert