Brake Pressure Warning Switch Assembly

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake Pressure Warning Switch Assembly
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:18:38 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Tomorrow I am rebuilding the brake pressure failure warning switch
assembly in Miss Molly.  Questions:

Am I correct in assuming that I will center the valve manually, then
bleed right to left, back to front (starting with the right rear wheel)?

Do I need to remove or loosen the switch in the assembly prior to
beginning the bleeding?

An old factory manual I have says that I need to center it manually, then
attach a piece of tubing from the right side bleeders to a container of
brake fluid, open both bleeders 1/4 turn, then slowly pump the pedal
until the air is out of the system and the warning light is off (and to
make sure that I don't bottom the pedal out -- I plan on sticking a block
of wood behind the pedal), then bleed the other side.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Rich