Re: Petronix

To: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Petronix
From: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin,

That was me. The company is Northern Auto 800-831-0884. For Lucas 25D
distributors the part number is LU142. Price is 51.74 + 6.99 shipping.

I've been completely swamped at work and home, so I've not installed it
yet. The Ignitor only works for negative ground, so I'm switching (for
other reasons, too), but means I need a bigger block of time for the
installation.

Jeff

>Hi All,
>
>Someone posted a message several weeks ago concerning a supplier that
>sold the petronix ignitor at a very good price.
>
>I've had numerous email problems and lost the message. Please repost.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kevin Valentine
>
>PS This is also a test to see if I am back on the LIST!

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Editor-in-Chief, Molecular Vision
http://www.emory.edu/molvis
"Seeing the Future in a Very Tiny Way"