blower motor

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: blower motor
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:47:05 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

On a 60 frogeye, that I have converted to neg. ground, do I have to
reverse the wires on the blower motor?  I have no air coming in the
vents.

Also took the Frogeye out for the first time in ten years and it was a
great success.  Many people came to look at her.  We have a little car
show sencond Friday of every month.  Didn't win, but many came over and
it was the only car at the show they looked at.  Maybe next time,
Persanally I this the judges are biased toward Detroit iron.

My next question is on tuning a Weber.  At present she hesitates on
starts,  This could be because of the cam, stock dist. or even tuning of
the Weber.  Anyone have any aid for this?

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 58 A Coupe, 76 Xj12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)

BTW updated website http://www.softcom.net/users/walters