Help on Multiple questions.

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Help on Multiple questions.
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:05:38 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a bright yellow '62 MkII ."Spot" which I've built out of a box
and various catalogues. The UPS man demands the first ride since he has
delivered most of the car.

Question #1. I have the Bentley book for the 1275 , but not the one for
the 948. I need the wiring diagram for the '62 MKII. I can't quite
figure out the turn signals.

Question #2. Does this car have a three position light switch. (off,
running lights, head lights)? or just on and off??

Question #3. Bought a brand new regulator, With the key on and the
engine not running the ignition light is on. With the engine at idle the
light is out. Anything above idle causes the light to glow, higher the
rpm the brighter the light.

Comment on Wishes for spring.
  The Weather was looking good with days in the mid 60's and bright
clear skies. I started working on Spot with renewed vigor.
I now have three feet of snow !!!! go figure.

Patrick Elliott
(916) 857 6420 Desk
(916) 803 3775 Cell
(916) 857 6437 Fax