Re: tax time bull - no Spridget Content - not funny at all

To: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tax time bull - no Spridget Content - not funny at all
From: "Robert B. Houston Vice President of Sales Transervicios S.A. de C.V." <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:45:15 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I agree....I started with Tax Cut 6 or 7 years ago and have used Turbo Tax
since.  Takes about an hour or so including loading the program, but it
prints out all the forms and back up for your files.  I wouldn't do it any
other way.

One thing tho....don't buy the updates or new editions from Turbo Tax
(Intuit)...wait till they show up at Sams...$24.95 plus a $15.00 rebate as
opposed to $40 bucks or so direct from Intuit!   Gotta love Mr. Walton, rest
his soul.

Robert Houston
74 Midget "Katy"